This application allows easy offline file sharing.
FileDrop is a free app that allows you to send your photos, videos, ringtones or any other types of files to another device wirelessly without using the internet or a Bluetooth connection. It uses a much simpler process than Bluetooth thus enabling it to send massive amounts of files 20 times faster.
- Offline file sharing anywhere in just a few simple steps
- Straight forward UX
- Transfers that are approximately 20 times faster than Bluetooth
- Compatible with Ginger Bread, Android 2.3 and above.
- When using FileDrop offline, the devices must be located within 50m of each other.
Samsung: Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Note 10.0, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2_HD_LTE
LG: Optimus G, Optimus LTE 2, Optimus G Pro, Optimus LTE3, Vu3, G2
Pantech: Vega R3, Vega Iron
Samsung: Galaxy R style, Galaxy S2 LTE
Pantech: Vega Racer 2, Vega S5
* We greatly appreciate your feedback and we will try our best to help any users who are experiencing difficulty in using FileDrop.
File Drop - Transfer & Sharing is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-11-02. The program can be installed on Android.
File Drop - Transfer & Sharing (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 42 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.